Meaningful Online Marketing for Small Business: Nurturing Relationships the Modern Way
An Introduction to Content Marketing
Are you seeking an online marketing presence that speaks with clarity and intention? One that creates community through authentic content?
Gone are the days of pulling your hair out trying to speak to everyone but attracting no one. Identify the online platforms that are worth your time and money, and reach your target audience.
It's time to overcome overwhelm and leave impact in the online space while fostering meaningful connections that convert.This course will enable you with the tools to:
- Reach your ideal target audience and connect with them on an emotional level.
- Nurture trust and loyalty in your brand.
- Gain confidence in your online marketing skills.
- Embrace the four key components to a successful digital strategy (social media, website content, blogging, and email).
- Discover when/if you need to hire a marketing consultant.
This course includes:
- 3 hours of lesson curriculum.
- Comment forum encouraging Q&A with the instructor and the community.
- Optional pop quizzes to test your retained knowledge after each module.
- Downloadable/printable guides and worksheets that correspond with each module.
- Loads of ready-to-use prompts for:
1. A month's worth of social media content
2. 3 months' worth of weekly live videos
3. Over a year's worth of monthly blog post and email list blasts
to start you off on the right foot!
This course is great for:
Individuals that have a basic understanding of the Internet and social media platforms but need to grow their expertise, who are seeking an authentic way to connect with customers/clients.
All marketing imagery by Stevie Rotella Photography.
A digital marketing gal from Olympia, Washington (about an hour away from Seattle), owner of boutique digital marketing agency Fashionably Frank Marketing specializing in helping heart-centered female creatives transcend overwhelm, discover balance and leave impact in the digital space by way of social media posts, blogs, email list blasts, Squarespace web design and branding.